At St.Mary’s, we believe that the early years will set the course for your child’s future education. Hence we have introduced “Cherry Kids” an entirely new pre-primary wing, which will especially cater to your little ones. Cherry Kids as part of the St.Mary’s family, endeavors to provide a healthy and loving environment where your child can grow in grace under the guidance of well trained, caring & loving teachers.
It is especially designed for newcomers where children can play and enjoy till they become familiar with the surroundings and school environment. This play zone is equipped with imported non-toxic learning equipment’s & toys. It is safe and child-friendly.
- Stress free learning through play way method.
- Absolute English medium environment.
- Well-trained and experienced faculty.
- Minimum class strength for individual attention.
- Emphasizing on overall development of each child.
- Theme based activity room with homely atmosphere.
- Non-Toxic imported educational toys and hygienic learning equipment.
- Kids splash pool and sand pit.
- Educational outdoor visit from time to time.
- Transport & Day-boarding facility.
We offer the following Program :-
|PLAY GROUP||Two plus year|
|NURSERY||Three plus year|
|LKG||Four plus year|
|UKG||Five plus year|
|Monday||Vegetable sandwich (Tomato & Cucumber)|
|Tuesday||Puri with Aloo/ Seasonal vegetable|
|Wednesday||Veg Rice or Pulao|
|Thursday||Veg Stuffed Parantha (Aloo, Gobhi, Paneer & Methi)|
|Friday||Veg Vermicilli or Poha|
|Saturday||Bread Roll/ Pakoda/ Burger/ Fruits|
- Our curriculum is developmentally suitable.
- we have distinctive methods of delivery.
- Teachers are provided opportunities to become more proficient in implementing the curriculum.
- we follow age appropriate and child centric activities.
- We give motivating environment to children that provide a wide variety of experiences.
- Children are exposed to experimental learning.
- Our emphasis is on reading, writing and math inclination before introducing them to formal reading and writing.
- We encourage independence and inspire a child’s uniqueness and imagination in classroom activities and school activities.
- We also instill positive values in a child through various activities.
- Letters, Numbers, Colors, Shapes etc. taught through various games and activities.
The child-focused curriculum has been generated from observation of individual strengths and abilities of children with an emphasis on the development of literacy and numeracy skis. We value the uniqueness of each individual as a gift and an opportunity to learn, to respect and to be enriched by the similarities and difference within are socio-culture context.
We encourage young children to explore their environment and express themselves using multiple activities which may include speaking, singing, dancing, dramatics/ stage play, drawing, painting, writing and activities which capture the imagination of our young one’s.